Sunday, June 11, 2006

Barcelona Salsa Congress 2006

I’m going! Well I still need to sort everything out, but I’m going - June30-July2. It’s going to be 72 hours of dancing! Workshops in the day with over 50 internationally renowned teachers and parties at night. I have been dancing over 3 years and I haven’t ever been to a congress, so I’m really chuffed about this. I think it will be a great way for me to get to know salseros in Valencia / Spain well. This should help me when I choose to travel around Spain, I’ll hopefully get to know the right people and the right places to go dancing.

The venue is 30mins from Barcelona by train and is near the beach! So it’s going to be salsa and sun. I’m excited. And I need new dancing shoes.
Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? Locations of visitors to this page