Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Your existence captured in art


When I heard of this concept, I thought it was really cool - getting your DNA put into a piece of art that you can hang on the wall. But when I saw what comes of it - not that hot. Having what I am made of reflected in the form of multicolour retangular columns, hardly says anything about who I am. Would be cooler if it took some random design or form. Anyway, would still be cool when asked ' whats that on the wall? -- "oh thats my DNA".. :) Not sure if I would pay $400 for it though.

Looking deeper into it....perhaps this is some under cover operation of the FBI, or worse the US government to begin getting samples of human DNA through which they would ultimately be able to conquer the world!

Ok will not elaborate on that thought.

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? Locations of visitors to this page