Friday, November 25, 2005

Irresistable

The one thing I have absolutely no control or discipline over is my consumption of Nutella.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner, sleep, full stomach - there is always room for Nutella. My mum bought us a double jar of it the other day. It has already been licked clean.

For some absurd reason I felt it had some sort of nutritional value. So having just consumed two slices of bread with a few layers of this divine spread, I thought I should atleast know how good (or not) it is for me. AND, to my delight - it is not AS terrible as I thought it might be. Nothing a few good runs can't get rid of.

NB: If you have never tried Nutella, you dont know what you are missing!
Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? Locations of visitors to this page