Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New books!

I treated myself on Amazon today -- this is what I bought:
- "The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich" -- Timothy Ferriss: A book I've had in my head for a long time now.
-
"On Becoming Fearless: ...in Love, Work, and Life" -- Arianna Huffington
Arianna Huffington of the Huffington Post is a personal idol. I'm motivated by her achievements and aspire to her; I can't wait to get my hands on this book.
-
"Simpleology: The Simple Science of Getting What You Want" -- Mark Joyner
This book I honestly have never heard of before but it sounded up my street at this moment in my life and I wanted to get my bill to more than $25 so I can benefit from the free-shipper offer. But, for some reason I don't get that (!!?) and decided to stick with the complete order anyway.

Yes, they are all self-help books I seem to be desperately in need of.

AND DAMN! I THINK I'VE ORDERED THEM ALL HARD COVER! Argh.


Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? Locations of visitors to this page