Sunday, April 01, 2007

Busy being unproductive

How many times have you woken up, nice and early on a Sunday morning, made your 'list of things to do' and sat down on your computer with full zest to start doing them.

Come 10pm, you realise you have done nothing.

Other than reading blogs, celebrity gossip and watching YouTube, of course. Not to mention hogging the junk food stored in the cupboard that you promised yourself not to touch. Actually, I did step out to buy the 5 Euro Independent on Sunday newspaper, but I haven't read it yet.

Goodness, how evil is the spirit of the World Wide Web to be able to steal so much of your time. I hate days like this, so I thought I'd blog - just so I can add it to my list of things to do, and cross it off.

Lately, I have also been getting a bit wired-up about the fact that I have way too many things to do, the long-term outcomes of which are incomprehensible at the moment, but they are just cool to get done (Madrid in a nutshell!). So, I'm back in the vicious circle of planning to do loads of things, and not doing any of them properly or completely. Yaay.

It's ok. All is not lost. Perhaps it's got something to do with today being April Fool's Day.

Anyhoo. Life is too short and tomorrow is a new day.
Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? Locations of visitors to this page