Saturday, August 26, 2006

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.

After 4 super days in Madrid, here I am sitting at home, in my balcony with my laptop and the utter realisation that my glorious days in Spain are numbered. I have been in Spain 3 months, with less than 3 left, and no clue what next.

Have been infront of my computer all day, reading, surfing, searching for something that will guide my thoughts. Bumped into an old friend R on msn - someone I haven't spoken to or seen since high school - but he is one of those who always seems to be around for me in some random, virtual, undefinable way. Seems like my vibes of being totally lost were felt over msn and he told me to read this.

It is Steve Jobs's speech to graduates at Stanford University in June 2005. Wonderfully narrated, heart wrenching overwhelmingly inspirational and tremendously encouraging. A must read, especially if you are slightly lost about your life.

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? Locations of visitors to this page