Friday, July 07, 2006

Somewhere in between

I can’t speak Spanish and my English seems to be depreciating rapidly.

I don´t know enough about whats happening in Spain, nor the rest of the world!

I have read half of two English books and half of 3 Spanish books.

I have many acquaintances, but no friends.

I am not eating very healthy food – but it isn’t unhealthy either.

I’m here to learn Spanish, but other than attending class and doing my homework, I’m not doing much to speed up the process.

I have been here 7 weeks, and yet only visited Barcelona.

I am very much in Spain – mentally; yet I’m wondering, what next?

Conclusion: I’m in a large space and the world is my oyster. Options seem boundless, yet I cannot put my finger on even one.

Buenos noches.

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? Locations of visitors to this page