Friday, March 03, 2006

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Moryarti - am tagging on! :)

Four jobs that I’ve had:-
Film/radio production assistant
Kodak sales girl for Dubai Shopping Festival
Promotion girl for Philip Morris
Advertising executive

Four movies that I could watch over and over:-
Grease
Dance with me
Sound of Music
Mary Poppins
Aladdin! (Could'nt leave this one out!)

Four places I’ve lived in:-
Taunton, UK

Aurangabad, India
Wollongong, Australia
Dubai, UAE


Four TV shows that I like:-
The Practice

Sex and the City
24
Friends

Four places where I’ve vacationed:-
Havana, Cuba

Negril, Jamaica
Portugal
Thailand

Four of my favorite dishes:-
Anything Thai!
Prawns with garlic in olive oil

Pani Puri (an Indian street dish that I can't explain and do justice to at the same time! :)
Shawarma (meat, lettuce, french fries, garlic sauce wrapped in Arabic bread with tahina and hommous)

Four sites that I visit daily:-
www.rediff.com
www.bloglines.com
www.bbc.co.uk
www.news.google.com

Four Books that I’ve read lately:
Thailand Confidential - Jerry Hopkins
Vagabonding - Rolf Potts
Eleven Minutes - Paolo Coelho
The Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson

Four Bloggers that I’m going to tag with this:
My brother
Newley
Scaleable Deficit
Rolf Potts

Sorry guys .. but the show must go on :)

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? Locations of visitors to this page