Saturday, October 08, 2005

And I enter the blogosphere

Always wanting to say something meaningful, share my opinion and well atleast feel like I'm being heard, comes the sudden urge to get this blog up and running. Call it a bit desperate but its almost 4am and I have no replies to my emails. So dear friends, Romans and countrymen, emails are now history as I begin my blog. It is such a liberating feeling to know that you can now post your thoughts in any shape or form, and somebody might just read them! and more importantly not press charges :)

Anyway since this is my first posting on my very own space in the much buzzing blogosphere, I am going to say hola and that my attempt to begin my blog with earth shattering opinion has failed. Having created a blog could'nt go to bed having just selected a template hence this nonsense. If it was'nt 4am I would'nt be scavenging for thoughts.

Yes, it would be a good time to exit gracefully while I still can.
Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? Locations of visitors to this page