Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Whats with the boots?

Today to the office I wore my long pink corduroy skirt, black long sleeve top. A combination I have worn a gazellion times; no-one has ever had comment. TODAY, only difference - I have worn boots. Long, black knee length boots. And almost every person I have met today has had something to say about the way I look. People who normally dont even look at me, decided to not only look, but comment. All rather nice I must say.

Guys, please enlighten: what is the deal when women wear boots? Is it a rear sight? do boots turn you on? Do you think its too hot for me to wear boots? afterall I can only wear them in Dubai for a whole 3 days in a year! What is it what is it what is it?! I'm not showing skin, I have no make up on. Its definitly the boots.

NB: Incase you think you can say what you want in cheeky comment to this post, think again - I'm moderating :)
Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? Locations of visitors to this page